Contracts & Procurement
Contracts experience on projects with varied total project values between 10 mm to 860 mm CAD. POI can provide lump sum contracts and labour, equipment, and materials (LEMs) based contracts.
Ensure a fair and competitive bidding process.
See that the Scope of Work (S.O.W) is fair, definitive, fully understood, and executed by all pertinent parties.
See that performance goals, milestone dates / benchmarks are met.
Ensure that contractor(s) meet all Health & Safety Regulations, maintains sufficient insurance, and works to industry standard Quality Assurance Programs.
Pre-determine the amount of damages defined in the contract in case of breach or termination.
Projects and operations contracts provided:
- Master Service & Supply Agreements (MSAs)
- Civil (pilings, foundations, site preparation etc.)
- Electrical works (low and high voltage installations)
- Mechanical works (pumps installation, pipeline trenching and welding, spooling)
- Field inspection services
- Fibre optics installation
PURSUIT will source and pre-qualify contractors, and compile scope of works (SOWs) on both lump sum & labour & materials (LEMs) based contracts.